Upgrade or mistake

greenp

Hi we are 1st time Celebrity cruisers, we have booked the Equinox in a 1A Veranda stateroom on Sunrise deck on the hump. however when our documents arrived the luggage lables state 'Concierge Class' along with our original stateroom number chosen when booking. Can Concierge Class be extended to other cabins or is this just a mistake when printing the luggage lables. Any thoughts?

This appears to be an error in your tag, the SR doesn't change in this way - never heard of Conceirge being 'expanded' like this. But I can only assume your SR is 1A since you don't say which one it is - but the SRs next to the Hump as you describe are 1As.

Denny

It's a mistake. I recall hearing about someone who had the same thing happen, but their stateroom was near CC rooms, so it surmised it was done that way so all the luggage for that area would be grouped together. You don't have any CC rooms near you, though.

Our 1A cabin tags arrived with the same CClass noted. I posted the same question too! I finally concluded that it was for the baggage delivery folks rather than the class of our stateroom. Have a great cruise.

Most likely it is just that they keep on using whatever tags they already have in the printer, or on hand, when they are printing them rather than wasting time to change out the tags. The only thing of any importance on the tag is the stateroom number, which is what determines where the bag gets delivered. It really is nothing to be concerned about.

Archived