Question about swimming with the dolphins

here2cruise

we booked the dwimming with the dolphins excursion in PV next week and are wondering just exactly is a no no when it comes to jewelery? I am wondering if i have to remove my wedding ring, stud earrings & necklace? any help would be much appreciated! I would like to know what to expect before we leave the ship.

thanks!

If you post your question on the Ports of Call section, you'll probably hear from folks that have done your excursion. But yes, all jewelery must be removed.

I have but no one that has actually done this excursion has responded. I just wanted to mainly know if i'd have to remove my wedding ring.

thanks,

Donna

I have but no one that has actually done this excursion has responded. I just wanted to mainly know if i'd have to remove my wedding ring.

thanks,

Donna

You might be able to leave it on as some dolphin swims require you to wear gloves. In that case you could leave your ring on. I suggest you contact the place you are doing the swim and ask their policy.

I have always worn my wedding band - I leave the engagement ring on board (in the safe with the rest of the "good" jewelry) for all shore excursions. They will ask that no necklaces, large (hoop) earrings, bracelets, anklets, etc., be worn when swimming with the dolphins. My two grand-daughters have worn their very small stud earrings with no problem.

They also ask that no sunscreen be worn, so be sure and take a top or T-shirt to cover up so you won't burn.

Have a great time. It is a wonderful experience. :D

Archived