emailing cruisedirector on MSC Splendida?

catharina

Hi Guys

Does anyone know: is there some email from a cruisedirector or hostess or anyone with some influence on the MSC Splendida? I am going there next week with my husband and parents, and since it is a special present for my dad, who is ill, I would like to make a special request directly to some one on the ship.

Maybe some of you know how to do this?

Greetings

Cat

Getting excited!!!!

When I was on the Splendida the CD and staff were Italian w/limited English; ergo not great for activities for an American guest.

Maybe you should call their Ft Lauderdale office and see if they

can help you. Of course if you speak Italian you would not have

a problem.

Hi Catharina

I don't know any contact emails but if you are looking to organise a surprise in his cabin, then you can order some things in advance either through MSC or your TA. The only other thing that I can think of is to contact customer relations in your local area to see what they can suggest. Failing that, make a beeline for the English Speaking host the day you embark and ask him/her what can be organised. The daily programme usually tells you where/when they are available. Good luck!

Hi Catharina,

I found you some #s for the ship:

Numbers for contacting the M/S Splendida via satellite:

Phone:+870764911645

Fax:+870764911647

Although it is sure to be expensive to make a call or fax. I also found you a local website, and if you email through it, someone there may be able to let you know specific emails for ship staff, or otherwise they may even be able to just set up your request in advance through the MSC office:

http://www.msccruises.nl/home.asp

Or if you have to wait until you're onboard, AmoMondo's suggestion to meet up with the English-speaking host is a really good idea.

And if you do speak even a little Italian, like Rhea58 says, that will also help you out while you're onboard.

Archived