Is there any Film processing available on-board?

Y E S!!!!

All ships still maintain one 35mm film processing machines becuase they do sell the disposable cameras on board and they know there are still some folks who haven't gone with digital or Digital SLR cameras yet.

The photo lab was one of the spots you do on the Behind the Fun tour on the ship. The lab is not large, but it is has enough equipment to print all those pictures each and every day...

The box for it on the Elation last week had no sign or envelopes for processing. Nor did they have a digital machine.

Don't know (and didn't ask) if it was a permenant thing or because we were the first cruise after the Olympics.

Y E S!!!!

All ships still maintain one 35mm film processing machines becuase they do sell the disposable cameras on board and they know there are still some folks who haven't gone with digital or Digital SLR cameras yet.

The photo lab was one of the spots you do on the Behind the Fun tour on the ship. The lab is not large, but it is has enough equipment to print all those pictures each and every day...

Thanks for the feedback. We are also interested in having the pics put on a CD. Are they offering that?

Last week I had two rolls processed on the Miracle. 22 cents a picture. Good quality prints. I am looking at the envelope i filled out as i type and it does not say anything about cds.

The two rolls were from waterproof cameras i bought at wal-mart. They had a reloadable waterproof camera for sale for $11.50 that i purchased. They also gave me a free roll of film not including the one preloaded in camera.

Last week I had two rolls processed on the Miracle. 22 cents a picture. Good quality prints. I am looking at the envelope i filled out as i type and it does not say anything about cds.

The two rolls were from waterproof cameras i bought at wal-mart. They had a reloadable waterproof camera for sale for $11.50 that i purchased. They also gave me a free roll of film not including the one preloaded in camera.

Thanks for this feedback! My wife got two WP cameras via the web and they claim they are good to 100 feet. They also came preloaded with ASA 800 film. We can probably get the negatives transfered to a CD back at home. We have a good digital camera we use for everything else.

Archived