Mini Suite Balcony question

Details

We sailed on Caribbean Princess three years ago in Emerald 731 a great location and no noise for those fearing that this is above Club Fusion. Next month, we are sailing on Star in D603. What is the difference in balconies, besides I know the aft Emerald was larger and all Dolphins are uncovered. I can't remember much about the "covering on E731, but it was a GREAT CABIN!

Thanks.

We sailed on Caribbean Princess three years ago in Emerald 731 a great location and no noise for those fearing that this is above Club Fusion. Next month, we are sailing on Star in D603. What is the difference in balconies, besides I know the aft Emerald was larger and all Dolphins are uncovered. I can't remember much about the "covering on E731, but it was a GREAT CABIN!

Thanks.

Your Dolphin Deck mini balcony will measure 9 feet by 7 feet and have no covering over it.

Emerald Deck minis are FULLY covered.

FYI, there has been little reports about noise in E731 from Club Fusion, it is the minis on the port side (even number staterooms) all the way aft that seem to have a bit of noise at times. Never had problems with the starboard side minis on Emerald Deck.

Happy to hear you liked that E731 cabin on the Caribbean Princess as I have it booked in December.

Do you remember if there was much wind on that balcony? Some are saying yes, some no. Just curious about your experience

I have sailed twice in E731 and once in E730. Yes there is a breeze and sometimes it's windy. Seems it windy mostly at night though. When we would have breakfast in the morning on the balcony it seemed just fine. I would sail in any of those cabins again in a heartbeat.

Archived