Unwanted upgrade

gsmith

My friend booked directly though Princess, but this story has a happy ending. After making the initial phone call to Princess customer relations early this AM, my friend was notifed via voice mail that they had moved her again and given her an even better room on Plaza, still an OV, just not obstructed. After making ANOTHER call to Princess, she got through to dispatch and the very nice agent explained that they thought this upgrade was something very special. After persevering, my friend was moved back into the original cabin and we can only hope that some other cruiser is pleased to have an OV upgrade. The rep was very apologetic and my friend is happily anticipating a wonderful cruise in the cabin of her choice.

So glad it worked out for your friend. Hopefully, this rep will note on her record that there is not to be another change.

If you book through Princess on the phone, make sure you emphasize "no upgrade" and ask that it be written on your confirmation that they will be sending you.

Archived