Sun Princess 12th April

kaseyoz

Is anyone else going on this short 2 dayer from Brisbane to sydney on the Sun Princess?

I have done a couple of 2 dayers before and loved it. This time I am taking my friend who has never sailed before (and suffers travel sickness) :eek:

She wants to see how she copes before deciding to do a longer one.

I cannot wait to show her the ship. We have the worse cabins on the ship N grade but as I only booked on Monday and this has been a sell out cruise for a while, we are lucky to get on. There are only 3 N grade cabins on the ship and I know someone who is in another N grade.

Has anyone cruised in these cabins or this low down?

Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

Is anyone else going on this short 2 dayer from Brisbane to sydney on the Sun Princess?

I have done a couple of 2 dayers before and loved it. This time I am taking my friend who has never sailed before (and suffers travel sickness) :eek:

She wants to see how she copes before deciding to do a longer one.

I cannot wait to show her the ship. We have the worse cabins on the ship N grade but as I only booked on Monday and this has been a sell out cruise for a while, we are lucky to get on. There are only 3 N grade cabins on the ship and I know someone who is in another N grade.

Has anyone cruised in these cabins or this low down?

Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

hi Kasey, the N grade cabin is an inside and right at the front on deck 5....we stayed in one going to NZ and and keep your fingers crossed that you get calm seas

rkmw

Hi Peter.

I have sailed on this ship twice before right up the front on aloha deck and found it to be good. There is also an outside deck you can get too (more just for viewing than spending any time there)

Also not as many stairs to climb as we try not to use the lifts on a longer cruise. I am not so sure we will do this from deck 5 though!!

Archived