No need for Popcorn smoking thread!

adelchamps

Hi!

My DH smokes, I do not; therefore, to keep wifey happy he is very accomodating about where and when he smokes........two quick questions, please not flaming I just do not want to send him to wrong place to smoke......

On the Jewel, when we are pool deck or deck 13 which side is smoking if you are facing forward?

lso on Jewel, does the ski high bar on deck 13 aloow smoking? If yes on both sides of bar or just one side?

Thanks for information.

Thank you. Does anyone have experience when it comes to acceptability of smoking in in sky high bar even on correct side? I will have him smoke only on open air if it is an issue with him smoking in sky high.....he does not like confrontation so do not want to put him in anything........Ie is this area usually a place where people usually smoke or most avoid?

Thank you. Does anyone have experience when it comes to acceptability of smoking in in sky high bar even on correct side? I will have him smoke only on open air if it is an issue with him smoking in sky high.....he does not like confrontation so do not want to put him in anything........Ie is this area usually a place where people usually smoke or most avoid?

The Sky High bar is an open air venue. Your DH should be fine.

Hi!

My DH smokes, I do not; therefore, to keep wifey happy he is very accomodating about where and when he smokes........two quick questions, please not flaming I just do not want to send him to wrong place to smoke......

On the Jewel, when we are pool deck or deck 13 which side is smoking if you are facing forward?

lso on Jewel, does the ski high bar on deck 13 aloow smoking? If yes on both sides of bar or just one side?

Thanks for information.

Love the title of your thread! I know you already got your answer....just wanted to send "kudos" your way for not only bringing in humor but for also assisting your DH to be a considerate smoker!! ;)

Have a fantastic cruise!

NayRN

Your Welcome.......life is too short to fight or be angry over personal issues/choices. If DH and I can avoid confrontation we will even if it means going beyond rules (reason i wanted to know if smokers usually use that area). Everyone has a right to enjoy there vacation. I wish they had a cigar lounge or something then I could just tell DH to go to naughty room whenever he wanted to indulge.........just realized that sounded little freaky. Oh well. :D

That made me laugh so hard my silkie terrier in my lap growled in his sleep.......it made me wonder what everyones reaction would be if DH smoked a cigerette that smelled like popcorn popping in a microwave......betcha he'd be popular :D

We have been on four NCL ships and smoking was always port side. Honestly it's not that hard to find the smoking areas because you just have to look for the big ashtrays mounted on the side of the ship and right above those there will be a little sign letting you know if you can or cannot smoke there.

Also, just FYI, there are some decks where you cannot smoke on either Port or Starboard side. Deck 12 is one that comes to mind for me (at least I believe it is deck 12.) This is where the jogging track is. I made that mistake one night by stepping outside of Cagneys to have a smoke while waiting to be seated at dinner or 1/2 way through dinner or something.. and trust me.. I was told very quickly it was a non-smoking deck.

Archived