Parking Port Canaveral

RachFL

onlt two choices really

1. Park at the port which is safe and guarded

2. Stay the nite b4 and leave your car at a local hotel that offers this. Your car will not be in a securegarage as it is at the port but I've not heard of anyone ahving a problem.

cost wise it is going to work out about the same ... the port parking:

$15/night for vehicles up to 20 feet in length

$26/night for vehicles over 20 feet

The total fee for the time the vehicle will be parked is due on entry. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler's Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

while a room is gonna cost $100 plus in most cases and add in a couple of extra meals - dinner and possibly breakfast altho many places offer free brk now a days....

Has anyone tried AirportParkingNet.com? The price here is as cheap as $4.00 a day. I think I would opt for $6.95 Luxury parking lot because it looks like it is in a better neighborhood according to Google Earth. If anyone has used this parking site before please let me know...

Has anyone tried AirportParkingNet.com? The price here is as cheap as $4.00 a day. I think I would opt for $6.95 Luxury parking lot because it looks like it is in a better neighborhood according to Google Earth. If anyone has used this parking site before please let me know...

The problem with Airport parking is the nearest airprot covered is Orlando, MCO which means you still have to book a shuttle to the port (about a 45 minute drive). For two people that's around $120 RT, plus the $28-30 for the parking. THat's mor eand more hassle than parking at the port.

Bradenton is only 2.5 hours (160 miles from PC) almost a straight shot down I-4 to Rte 528 to the port, so the OP can leave at 8 or 9AM or even 10AM and easily make the cruise. And would be half way home on return before the shuttle would drop them off at the airport parking lot.

onlt two choices really

2. Stay the nite b4 and leave your car at a local hotel that offers this. Your car will not be in a securegarage as it is at the port but I've not heard of anyone ahving a problem.

The total fee for the time the vehicle will be parked is due on entry. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler's Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

while a room is gonna cost $100 plus in most cases and add in a couple of extra meals - dinner and possibly breakfast altho many places offer free brk now a days....

Sounds like the port is best for us. Do we have to make reservations?? Thanks!

onlt two choices really

When we parked at Pt Canaveral in January, the parking lots entrances were changed and you now pay when departing. I think too many people paid for a 3-4 or 7 day cruise and went on a B2B so the port lost money. Now, it is a bit confusing getting in and out, but you will be given a ticket when entering so the parking people know how much you should be charged.

Also, I haven't done it myself, but I have seen on CC boards that people have gotten Country Inn & Suites for a very low price through Priceline and paid and extra $20 to park there. Usually, if you pay the regular rate, you can leave your car for a week with no charge. Radisson also has a park and cruise rate of about $99 plus tax for the week.

Enjoy!

Archived