Difference between C2 and C3 on Summit

glenn29

Hi, we are booked on the Summit for a May 2nd sailing out of Bayonne. Currently we are in a C3 CC cabin and it seems nice, we are looking forward to the larger cabin and balcony and the small perks that come with having Concierge Class.

The difference between C3 and C2 is only $10 for the sailing, so it's basically a non factor. I checked out the C2 cabins available and couldn't see any difference on the deck plans. When I look at the C1 cabins (quite a bit more expensive) I see why they are priced higher (larger balconies mainly).

Is there a difference between C3 and C2? Location maybe? we are mid ship not far from the elevators/stairs, maybe this is undesirable because of noise? I just don't know.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

When we booked our B2 cabin, we were offered a higher class (either B3 or B1, don't remember the order) for USD 20 per person just to be a bit farther away from the elevators, that was all there was to it in the B category). We decided against it since we actually liked the idea of being closed to the elevators for convenience.. of course hoping there won't be much noise coming in from there.

Hi, we are booked on the Summit for a May 2nd sailing out of Bayonne. Currently we are in a C3 CC cabin and it seems nice, we are looking forward to the larger cabin and balcony and the small perks that come with having Concierge Class.

The difference between C3 and C2 is only $10 for the sailing, so it's basically a non factor. I checked out the C2 cabins available and couldn't see any difference on the deck plans. When I look at the C1 cabins (quite a bit more expensive) I see why they are priced higher (larger balconies mainly).

Is there a difference between C3 and C2? Location maybe? we are mid ship not far from the elevators/stairs, maybe this is undesirable because of noise? I just don't know.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The C3's are mostly in the aft section of the ship, and on decks 8 & 9, they go all the way up to the mid-ship's elevators. If you are in a C3 near the mid-ship's elevators, I would stick with it.

We're in a C3 (8112) on Millennium, and I don't think it will be a problem. I believe when I booked the difference between that and C2 was around $25-50. The only difference between C1/C2/C3 is location, location, location. C1's on the aft end with large balconies, and C2's mid-ship.

We had a CC3 on the May 2 and switched to CC1 for the balcony. The resident rates on CC2 and 3 are amazing right now. However, we deceided to use our Captain's Club discount and get the aft CC1.

Really saw no advantage to CC2 over CC3. Near elevators on our last cruise and really don't remember hearing anything.

Excited to have our first CC cabin. Really don't think you can go wrong!

Sara

Archived