Anchorage to Seward Transfer

bluetiger9192

We need the most economical cruise transfer for 4 adults from Anchorage to Seward (our ship leaves at 8pm). We do not need any tour narration as we would have driven the Seward Highway as part of land tour earlier. Any recommendations for companies?

I came across the following site: Seward Alaska Shuttle Bus Service. Has anyone used this company?

http://www.sewardalaskabus.com/

Thanks.

We need the most economical cruise transfer for 4 adults from Anchorage to Seward (our ship leaves at 8pm). We do not need any tour narration as we would have driven the Seward Highway as part of land tour earlier. Any recommendations for companies?

I came across the following site: Seward Alaska Shuttle Bus Service. Has anyone used this company?

http://www.sewardalaskabus.com/

Thanks.

Probably not the most economical but by far one of the more scenic train rides in the world on The Alaska RR.:D

As an alternative, it is possible your time would be better used, if you reroute your itinerary and go to Seward, ONE time, instead of twice? Especially if you don't have extensive, endless time.

A car rental, may offer you an economical option, and perhaps good use of time, as you can leave on your schedule and even thought you claim, you only want "transportation", I never tire of the drive and will make the trip many times when there- spectacular viewing vistas- just "demanding" :) of multiple stops.

Archived