Anyone going to Tahiti soon?

Tahitisoap

I fell in love with a bath and shower gel there and MUST have more :)

If anyone is willing to be my personal shopper, I will pay you handsomely:p

I live in SF, but I'll pay shipping from anywhere, etc.

The prodect is called Tahiti Douche by Colgate-Palmolive (also sold in Paris grocery stores), and the scent is Coconut Nui.

Thanks for any info.

K

Hi K! I live in Napa, but I am not going to Tahiti until the September 1 sailing. I know I will be bringing back body products and perfumes..as I love the tropical scents. When I went to Cook Islands for my honeymoon, I bought a couple perfumes there.

If you don't find anyone going before me...just email me at pattyanne@sbcglobal.net and I can lookf or the products..where did you buy them, btw?

Are you actually in the city or somewhere else in the bay area?

For those of you who expressed an interest in trying a new bath product, I'm attaching a picture along w/ a description (hope you can speak French)!

The bath & shower gel is called Tahiti Douche and the scent is Lait de Coco or Coconut Nui. It's available at all the little markets, on the varous islands.

Have Fun in Tahiti; I'm jealous!!

K

spacer.gifbut_close.gifimg_pc_tahitibath_coco.jpgTahiti Bain Lait de Coco - Nourrissant

Le Bain Tahiti au Lait de Coco allie une formule enrichie en lait de coco connu pour ses vertus nourrissantes, à un parfum délicat & gourmand qui vous transporte et vous apporte une incroyable sensation de bien-être.

Sa mousse abondante vous enveloppe de douceur et laisse votre peau souple & soyeuse après le bain.

• 4 weeks later...
I fell in love with a bath and shower gel there and MUST have more :)

If anyone is willing to be my personal shopper, I will pay you handsomely:p

I live in SF, but I'll pay shipping from anywhere, etc.

The prodect is called Tahiti Douche by Colgate-Palmolive (also sold in Paris grocery stores), and the scent is Coconut Nui.

Thanks for any info.

K

If KarenLeeBrumm couldn't find what you're looking for, send an email. I'll be in Papeete on 4/9 and may have some time to look around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nancy,

I'm down to my last bottle of bath & shower gel and will gladly take you up on your offer of purchasing it. If anyone else reading this is going soon, also let me know; I'm addicted:p

Let me know if you want $$$ in advance, etc. My direct email:kowala941@aol.com

Have a wonderful trip:)

Kim

Tahitisoap, Bath and Bodyworks carries something new called Tahiti Sweetie.

They have a lotion, body scrub and milk bath. It has monoi oil, tiare flower and coconut oil and some other ingredients. You might want to try it, until someone can get you the bath and shower gel from Tahiti. Hopefully, you will like it.

• 3 months later...

Thanks to those of you who were able to shop for me, while on vacation...the bath and shower gel brought back many fond memories of an incredible vacation. Sadly, I'm down to 1/2 a bottle, though:( If anyone is going soon and has a bit of spare room in their luggage, I would be so:) :) :) !

Feel free to email me at: kowala941@aol.com

Thanks,

Kim

I am incredibly intrigued and may have to look for this incredible bath product! If possible, I can pick some up for you Kim, although, I too am from Canada. Not sure if you want to pay that shipping cost...But I'll keep you posted! We're there from Sept 26 to Oct 11...

• 5 months later...

If no one can get it for you, you can google "Tahiti Douche" ... try exact phrase under advanced searches, and I believe you can find it for sale.. though from a quick search it would be shipped from overseas and may cost a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must be mad to love a product so much!

If any one has a little spare room in their luggage and wouldn't mind picking up some on their travels, I would be a very happy and fresh smelling girl :p

See posts below for product information as well as a picture of the bottle.

Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...

Archived