Celebrity Select Reservations

donnysmom

Hi, All,

I've been trying to make Celebrity Select Reservations for my June 13th sailing on the Summit and have been unsuccessful. When I attempt it, the screen says something like,"temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I thought that, perhaps, the issue was that I hadn't made my final payment. However, I made it earlier this week (and they've charged my credit card) and am still getting that same message.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Just a question...have you pre-paid your gratuities?

It's part of my invoice - I do not know whether the money for the gratuities went to the cruiseline.

Also - I am booked in Concierge Class which allows for early booking I think.

This happened originally to me for our July Equinox sailing. I called Celebrity, and they said that perhaps they haven't decided yet how much of the dining room to partition for Select Dining. Sure enough, weeks later it gave me the option.

Don't know if you resolved this or not. I had the same problem for awhile and it actually was my problem. I accidently had changed a setting on my computer to not allow passwords to be saved. On the celebrity site, after I logged in, and then "clicked" to select dining room reservations, it would bounce me back out and ask me to re-enter my password again. when I did that, Celebrity would tell me to try again later, as my reservations were being changed or something like that. Once I went back and chnaged my settings on my computer to remember passwords, the issue disappeared.

Hi, All,

I've been trying to make Celebrity Select Reservations for my June 13th sailing on the Summit and have been unsuccessful. When I attempt it, the screen says something like,"temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I thought that, perhaps, the issue was that I hadn't made my final payment. However, I made it earlier this week (and they've charged my credit card) and am still getting that same message.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Archived