Westerdam - Suite Passengers

Krazy Kruizers

I have already mentioned about the various suite parties and where they were held.

On some of the ships, the invitation to the suite buffet always had a suggested dress like country club casual. This time they were marked as just casual. And a couple of elderly ladies the second week came in their bathing suits with just a small cover-up.

We had Aaron as our concierge and Michelle was his assistant. They were great.

It was very evident as to which closets I was to use and which ones were DH's. In the middle of each of the 3 closets in the dressing area were 2 lingerie hangers - nice touch.

Most of the time the Neptune Lounge windows remained misted so that others could not look in as they walked by in the hallway.

The first week we got the Miami Herald on Sunday when we boarded the ship. The next day in Nassau we got the USA Today. Didn't get any papers the rest of that week.

The second week we got an old USA Today on Sunday. In Ocho Rios the 2 Penthouse suites got an USA Today and there were 4 placed in the Neptune Lounge. In Grand Cayman and Cozumel all the suites got an USA Today paper.

There were new cabin directories but they no longer have a first page listing the name of your cabin steward.

The offerings have not changed for breakfast, snacks, etc. in the Neptune Lounge.

The directory in our cabin on Veendam had the usual front page which indicated our Stewards name as did the one on Zuiderdam in October but the one on Maasdam in July was missing that page.

I'm just speculating but wonder if perhaps when one steward goes home, the new steward removes the page that has the now wrong name on it and perhaps doesn't always get a new page to replace it with. A week or two goes by and unless someone says something, I think they simply forget about it???

Archived