Carnival fantasy grande suite

Britnatize

I've been blessed with planning a cruise for my husband, his three friends (men) and me to chaperone :rolleyes:

We were contemplating getting a grand suite and all sleeping in it (we are all very close ;)) I would love anyone's advice (pics?) on whether or not this will work as well. I know the Fantasy is an older ship, but we need to leave out of CHAS or JAX.

Thanks for your help and advice!!!

I would get a separate cabin for me and my husband and a separate cabin for his 3 friends.

one bathroom for 5 adults to me isnt doable ... suites on fantasy class arent all that great, but if you need a balcony, I guess getting a suite is still the only option on this particular ship, which hasnt added balcony category yet.

I wouldnt do it. You must be young to consider it with 5 adults, and the lack of privacy.

I would get a separate cabin for me and my husband and a separate cabin for his 3 friends.

one bathroom for 5 adults to me isnt doable ... suites on fantasy class arent all that great, but if you need a balcony, I guess getting a suite is still the only option on this particular ship, which hasnt added balcony category yet.

I wouldnt do it. You must be young to consider it with 5 adults, and the lack of privacy.

Thanks...I had the same feelings....we are late 20's, early 30's. As for the other comments, I've known these guys since I was in diapers, they are more like my brothers. Thanks for your suggestions...didn't even consider the bathroom part....that would be a problem.

Archived