any news on Future group cruises out of Tampa?

KNowme1st

I am trying to get one started for next June on the Legend. We have about 10-14 people who would be interested and I figured I could drum up a few others from this board. I have emailed Cruise Critic to see how I go about starting an official CC Group Cruise, but have yet to hear back from them. :(

Will keep trying!

I am trying to get one started for next June on the Legend. We have about 10-14 people who would be interested and I figured I could drum up a few others from this board. I have emailed Cruise Critic to see how I go about starting an official CC Group Cruise, but have yet to hear back from them. :(

Will keep trying!

It took me a while to get a hold of Laura for the group cruise I have that's coming up soon. If you don't hear from her soon try again. By the way, as of right now the Legend is my favorite ship! Have fun! When are you planning your cruise for? My family wants to do a group cruise next summer, but no one has committed to anything yet. I also think they want a 5 day cruise. But, I can still give them the info.

We would like to go in June...probably mid to end of the month. Its a good time for just about everyone in our group. Right now I have a definite 5 cabins that are interested....with the possibility of 2-4 more. :)

I'll keep trying to get a hold of her - thanks!

We would like to go in June...probably mid to end of the month. Its a good time for just about everyone in our group. Right now I have a definite 5 cabins that are interested....with the possibility of 2-4 more. :)

I'll keep trying to get a hold of her - thanks!

That's a good time for me since we get out school mid-June. I'll find out from the rest of my family.

Archived