easy saver price drop confirmation?

ebandive

I booked an early saver fare several months ago. On Saturday saw a price drop and submitted the form online, but haven't received anything since then to confirm Carnival has received and applied it.

The cruise is already paid in full. I understand that this will be applied as onboard credit, is that correct? This is my first price drop (WOOHOO!!). Does Carnival usually email you to confirm the drop? Just post it? Where? Where on the Carnival website do you see that you have OBC applied?

Thanks so much for all your help! I searched and coudn't find this exact question. :):):)

I booked an early saver fare several months ago. On Saturday saw a price drop and submitted the form online, but haven't received anything since then to confirm Carnival has received and applied it.

The cruise is already paid in full. I understand that this will be applied as onboard credit, is that correct? This is my first price drop (WOOHOO!!). Does Carnival usually email you to confirm the drop? Just post it? Where? Where on the Carnival website do you see that you have OBC applied?

Thanks so much for all your help! I searched and coudn't find this exact question. :):):)

We use a PVP at Carnival to do all our booking. We call him to find out the price drop for the day and what rate to ask for on the form (you might qualify for several you don't know about and that are not posted when you try to check rates on line) After submiting it, we always get a confirmation that the form was complete and submitted and then about 2-3 days later an email confirming we got the credit. Wait a day or two and check your documents on the website, you credit will be listed (if the cabin goes down $70 dollars, don't forget, if you are a couple in the cabin you both get it for OBC of $140.00)

Archived