No shore excursions shown for Samana?

kas37

Cayo Leventado Beach was wonderful! Palm trees, white sand, warm turquoise water, comfy lounge chairs, great margaritas, bbq burgers. Crap...I'm not THERE! I'm HERE:-(

Go and enjoy; this is a wonderful beach experience.

Cheers.

• 1 year later...
& thought it was the worst port we've ever been to! If you don't book an excursion, there's absolutely nothing to do! it's a poverty stricken city, a brand new port with nothing but whales for excitement!

I posted my experience of "Samana, Dominican Republic" for your enjoyment & almost was killed off a mountain so BEWARE if you see this driver!...:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyesTheLimit21

I highly recommend visiting "St John", if you're going to St Thomas! It was the highlight of our trip & a MUCH better video! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyesTheLimit21#p/u/0/IBhxeLeEIkw

Have a great cruise! :)

It's not that new for NCL. We went to Samana in March of 2009 and there was plenty of information on the DR board back then recommending that you plan an excursion in Samana instead of just going off on your own or just taking the tender in to the town. It became very clear to me that if we wanted to enjoy Samana we needed to make some plans. We did the mangroves and CL beach excursion by speed boat and we had a fantastic day.

Archived