Glory Eastern 4/11/10

Lyncoya

Thanks for the review!! We will be sailing on her this Sunday! My friend will have the same exact cabin. We are also staying at the Marriott before the cruise and paid the exact same price through priceline. Super funny.

Glad you had a great time.

LOL! yes, that's Hilarious! have fun...I'm jealous! :)

Thanks for your review and photos. DB and I will be there in less than 2 weeks!! Watching your photos I could almost picture us there :cool:!

I'm glad you liked San Juan, PR (I live in PR). Isn't Old San Juan a lovely historic city? (I know, I'm completely bias I admitt it :D).

Glad you enjoy your trip and thanks again for your comments.

Thanks for your review and photos. DB and I will be there in less than 2 weeks!! Watching your photos I could almost picture us there :cool:!

I'm glad you liked San Juan, PR (I live in PR). Isn't Old San Juan a lovely historic city? (I know, I'm completely bias I admitt it :D).

You're welcome. The only thing we regret is not going to see the other fort. :( Oh well, that gives me a really good reason to go back. :D

Hey there. Are you on the 4/25 sailing? If so, hop on the roll call and meet up with us at sail-away (port side, aft, upper level behind the Lido buffet)

Looks like a blast. :)

- Steve

Steve

We're going 5/2. So please leave enough food and drinks for us:D. Have a wonderful trip!

Mari

Oh, ok - thanks. I thought you were going to the same ports, though I did wonder why you'd cruise to your home town ;)

- Steve

(oh, and I don't drink often enough to be able to affect your cruise :) )

Thanks for the great pics and review! Sad I have to wait till Oct. for my cruise on the Glory :-(

You're still lucky enough to be able to go. I would do this same exact cruise all over again...it was that wonderful. Have fun!

I am doing the same itinerary on the Glory in January. Is Gran Turk a Tender port? Thanks!
No, there's a pier. I suppose you might have to tender if there are 3 ships there at once (but if that's the case, I'd stay on the ship ;) )

- Steve

Thank you so much for the pictures and review. We are going on the 9th with the same itinerary. It was so much to see all the places we are going. I shared it with my roll call.

Thanks for the compliment! you're gonna have a ball! :)

Thank you for sharing the pictures and for the review. My home girl and I will be cruising the Glory in January. It will be her first...my 12. But I am so looking forward to it. I emailed your link so she can read your review and see the pictures. I was kinda looking forward to the fish and chips:eek: I was thinking about renting a golf cart in Grand Turk...do you think that would be a good thing??

BTW.....girl....your husband is cute.....you see sometimes it works out for you:D:D:D

Thank you for sharing the pictures and for the review. My home girl and I will be cruising the Glory in January. It will be her first...my 12. But I am so looking forward to it. I emailed your link so she can read your review and see the pictures. I was kinda looking forward to the fish and chips:eek: I was thinking about renting a golf cart in Grand Turk...do you think that would be a good thing??

BTW.....girl....your husband is cute.....you see sometimes it works out for you:D:D:D

LOL!!! thanks girl!!! :D

Honestly, I wouldn't rent a golf cart in Grand Turk...we planned on doing that, but when we got to the port, we could see the WHOLE island from the 10th deck. We decided it wasn't worth it....there really isn't much to the island. We just made it a beach day. Beautiful beach though and Margaritaville is fun, although expensive. Have fun!!!

Try the fish and chips...you may like it, it just wasn't for me.

Archived