I have never looked forward to a cruise so much

octagonmike

Have just booked Epic and despite the fact we are off on RC Explorer in 3 weeks time I just want September to come NOW ! (And I shouldn't as we have booked Epic to celebrate my 40th and I really shouldn't be wanting that milestone to come early).

I get a feeling that once I have cruised on Epic I wont want to cruise on any other ship.

Yes I know there are bigger ships etc BUT this just seems so us. The entertainment, range of nightspots, adult only areas and pools etc. PLUS the cabins (even just the most basic balcony cabins) look stunning....not that we will spend much time in the cabin.

First time cruising with NCL as well.

Bring it ON !!!!!!:D

I have to agree. While I cruise frequently and don't get quite excited as I used to, I am really looking forward to our September cruise. I am expecting a very cool, hip ship.

I am right there with you. almost obsessed with reading everything I can about everything on the Epic. We have sailed on several lines but not NCL. We are :Dgoing in August so still 115 days---can't wait.

100% on board here!! (pun intended :p)

Besides the Epic, we're doing a land portion in Orlando so that our 12 year old daughter can see the theme parks at Christmas while she's still 'mostly' a child. :) Add to that my mom coming along and being just two months shy of her 80th birthday - and we're still waiting to hear if my sister and her family can join us!

It's going to be... dare I say it? EPIC!!! :)

Archived