Live From The Sun!

cruiserforlife

Great idea Joan !

And I suggest you should be the first one to post a photo. You should post your absolutly beautifull sunset... I'm sure this picture alone can keep our thread alive for the entire dry dock time ! ;)

Alain R.

...but we have a very wide fan base here comprised of some great people so keeping it running shouldn't be too difficult...after all,118,500 posts and posters can't be wrong!

...but where is Pitisong?:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Tony

PTsong is posting negative reviews about the Sun Princess before he even completes the cruise!

Joan

OK, but where can I find his review of the Sun Princess cruise he is on?

Just curious to hear what more he has to say!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Hi CCrain!

That is how Mrs Spaceguy and feel about it too. I was on a Celebrity cruise for 11 days and the three other couples at my table all were much older. The one wife I sat next too said she thought it would probably be the last cruise she would be able to take with her husband because of his health problems.

We had the one cruise in Jan this year with Mrs Spaceguy's daughter and her fiance. We are looking for something this Fall still. I suggested the Sun again but so far.. we are not booked! We do have a college class reunion cruise booked for Feb 07 on Carnival....

Well, I booked the 12/1/06 Dawn 11-day Mex Rivieria for a bargain basement price and now CFL has joined in as well.

If we can get Smilin_Bob and his gang on board, we can have a lobster tail eating contest as well!

...was Pitisong's thread pulled?

I am glad you said that because I was blaming my computer when I couldn't on it.

Anyway, Pitisong will be the only one getting off the Sun all pale and wan after a 17 days cruise in the Internet cafe.

I am not going to bother to look at the reviews to read his latest......a whine that I am sure went with every meal.

...should the Sun going into dry dock affect the thread?

Nobody will be on board of course....but then during the last cruise, about the only live reports we got were from Pitisong.

Heck, having no live reports from anybody while in dry dock is still better than those " chronicles of the nutless"......ice cream that is.

Well, I booked the 12/1/06 Dawn 11-day Mex Rivieria for a bargain basement price and now CFL has joined in as well.

If we can get Smilin_Bob and his gang on board, we can have a lobster tail eating contest as well!

Mmmm,yes...Lobster!

I have a feeling the Dawn's crew better stock up because there will be some lobsters being consumed on that sailing...!:D

Since I had some time to kill today I did a little shopping for my October cruise on the Sun...

Picked up some crushed nuts, a vegetable peeler/shaper, some msg flavor ehhancer, a stack of movies on DVD, headphones, earplugs, blindfold, some snacks that *I* like to eat....what did I forget?

Aquaduck, I did see the post where he called the OPs kids "brats" and I remember the OP being quite insulted too.

It is a shame that someone like this has to troll the boards, and I would say they do this just to disrupt a cohesive thread.

Why don't you guys just get this thread back on track and post about the Sun? It's a great thread but the tone of it the past few pages might just get it pulled, and that would be a shame for past and future participants.

This seems like a wonderful long cruise through the canal and up the Pacifc coast.They are still in Mexico and have more days at sea yet as well as a stop in San Diego.

I can't wait to do that one next year....seventeen days of those wonderful meals! :o

This seems like a wonderful long cruise through the canal and up the Pacifc coast.They are still in Mexico and have more days at sea yet as well as a stop in San Diego.

I can't wait to do that one next year....seventeen days of those wonderful meals! :o

That would be an awesome itinerary (sigh) if I only had enough vacation time. All the longer cruises will have to wait until I've either earned more vacation, or retired (17 more years :eek: ).

Okay, this is it, folks: I'm closing this thread for a couple of days... hopefully things will cool off when I reopen it.. however, if they do not, well, you know the drill..I don't want to remove it so as they say "Don't make me come up here and say this again...."

Archived