Jewel Fitness Center

bigfoot88

Jewel Fitness Center

Looking for info on the equipment in the Jewel Fitness Center.

DW and I are on the Jewel in June. We will be 3 months into a workout program and are interested in the Cardio and weight machines that are in the fitness center.

Has anyone on past Jewel cruises taken picture, or can someone heading that way” keep us in mind and snap a few photos

Thanks

Jewel Fitness Center

DW and I are on the Jewel in June. We will be 3 months into a workout program and are interested in the Cardio and weight machines that are in the fitness center.

Has anyone on past Jewel cruises taken picture, or can someone heading that way” keep us in mind and snap a few photos

Thanks

Don't have any pics, but the fitness center has mainly Precor cardio machines (treadmills, climbers, elipticals) that you would see in most health clubs.

i do not have a picture to share, but i thought i would mention that when we were last on the jewel in november 2007, the fitness equipment was better than i had anticipated; it was like what is available at the club to which i belong at home, so it was easy to keep in my routine. i am looking forward to the same for our jewel cruise next month.

Jewel Fitness Center

I just returned from the Jewel and used the fitness center daily. There were three rows of equipment. The first two rows consisted of eliptical machines and treadmills. The third row was weight lifting machines. With all the delicious food offered, I need to try to burn off some calories in the gym or I would not be able to fit into my clothes by the end of the cruise. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terrafreaky,,,,THANKS..... DW has not missed a day the Gym but twice in the last 30 days and I am on a "10k Steps a Day" that starts Tuesday and I want to stay on track.

We leave on the 5th

Archived