Southern or Western Cruise? Help.

Mollycat

Hello, I'm very indecisive about which cruise to book. Here's my choices:

1. Carnival Dream - 7 nights to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa May (I've only been to Cozumel of those)

2. Carnival Miracle - 8 nights to St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts (I've only been to St. Maarten)

We would be traveling the end of October of 2010. The price difference between the 2 is about $100.

I'm 31 and would be traveling with my mom who is 67, so we'd be looking for a mix of active and relaxing. I like to snorkel or going on more adventurous trips, while my mom likes to shop and do more low-key excursions.

Any advice? Thanks.

Hello, I'm very indecisive about which cruise to book. Here's my choices:

1. Carnival Dream - 7 nights to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa May (I've only been to Cozumel of those)

2. Carnival Miracle - 8 nights to St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts (I've only been to St. Maarten)

We would be traveling the end of October of 2010. The price difference between the 2 is about $100.

I'm 31 and would be traveling with my mom who is 67, so we'd be looking for a mix of active and relaxing. I like to snorkel or going on more adventurous trips, while my mom likes to shop and do more low-key excursions.

Any advice? Thanks.

Been on both ships and to all the ports.

If you decide on The Dream I'd recommend a cove balcony. The ports offer what you're looking for and naturally, shopping. Great jeep safari adventure in Belize.

I would prefer The Miracle because it is 8 days and I love St. Lucia.

I imagine you'll enjoy either but still cast my vote for The Miracle and its itinerary.

Archived