DOD card?

deb2543

A friend of mine just sent this via facebook:

In addition to a Soda Card, there is a Coffee Card (good at the fancy coffee house) and my personal favorite, a Drink of the Day card.

The Drink of the Day (DOD) card is good for 1 DOD in the souvenier cup + 4 refills. If you don't have your cup, they'll use a glass. If you buy this card you can get any of the DODs not just the one offered that day. The DOD card is $23 plus gratuity = $26.45

There is no limit on the amount of these cards that you buy on the ship.. so if you drink a lot of the drinks of the day you can buy multiple cards. You buy this card on the Ship.

interesting huh?

A friend of mine just sent this via facebook:

In addition to a Soda Card, there is a Coffee Card (good at the fancy coffee house) and my personal favorite, a Drink of the Day card.

The Drink of the Day (DOD) card is good for 1 DOD in the souvenier cup + 4 refills. If you don't have your cup, they'll use a glass. If you buy this card you can get any of the DODs not just the one offered that day. The DOD card is $23 plus gratuity = $26.45

There is no limit on the amount of these cards that you buy on the ship.. so if you drink a lot of the drinks of the day you can buy multiple cards. You buy this card on the Ship.

interesting huh?

They had them last year but most ships have done away with them

Archived