How do I contact concierge on the Pearl?

Could anyone please tell me how to contact the concierge on the Pearl via e-mail? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hope you got my email message!! We always contact the concierge ahead of time to do reservations, buy spa pkg., bar set-ups ect. so much more relaxed knowing it's done ahead of time. Even have all the menues from the dining rooms in our room upon arrival so we can decide what we want when ect. ect.----enjoy your cruise and your suite!!:D

Hope you got my email message!! We always contact the concierge ahead of time to do reservations, buy spa pkg., bar set-ups ect. so much more relaxed knowing it's done ahead of time. Even have all the menues from the dining rooms in our room upon arrival so we can decide what we want when ect. ect.----enjoy your cruise and your suite!!:D

Yes, and thank you so much for your response. I sent an e-mail to Ryan and he has already responded. We are really looking forward to this Alaskan cruise and have "gone all out" for it. Having the suite will make it and even more special trip for us.

Getting an email right back from Ryan doesn't surprise me. He is just superb with guests. Like Suzanne said a few posts ago, he is passionate about his job and helping guests. Magnetic smile & personality and always eager to help.

On the Gem TA, Ryan went above & beyond for me and others. I think having been a butler before is helpful, too, because he is very guest oriented. From embarkation to debarkation, you are in for a treat.:D

One night I was dining alone in Tequila's. Ryan came by to check if everything was OK and ended up sitting down for awhile and chatting. What a lovely genuine guy he is! NCL should be very proud to have someone like Ryan as concierge.:)

Ryan Rabe is currently concierge on the Pearl until sometime in September. He is fabulous. You will love him.

I agree full heartedly, where is he going in September? other than Carlos he has been the best we have seen or had. On our Spirit cruise our concierge simply left us a letter saying if we need anything let her know, that was pretty much it. Of course we did have vip debarkation but it didn't work nearly as well as it did this time with Ryan. On 2 Celebrity cruises, pretty much the same as the gal we had on NCL: if you need anything let me know.

Nita

September he will go on vacation. He is a superb person.

I agree full heartedly, where is he going in September? other than Carlos he has been the best we have seen or had. On our Spirit cruise our concierge simply left us a letter saying if we need anything let her know, that was pretty much it. Of course we did have vip debarkation but it didn't work nearly as well as it did this time with Ryan. On 2 Celebrity cruises, pretty much the same as the gal we had on NCL: if you need anything let me know.

Nita

Hi Barbara,

I hope you and Bob are well. I have been thinking about you and hope we get to cruise together again sometime.

Getting an email right back from Ryan doesn't surprise me. He is just superb with guests. Like Suzanne said a few posts ago' date=' he is passionate about his job and helping guests. Magnetic smile & personality and always eager to help.

On the Gem TA, Ryan went above & beyond for me and others. I think having been a butler before is helpful, too, because he is very guest oriented. From embarkation to debarkation, you are in for a treat.:D

One night I was dining alone in Tequila's. Ryan came by to check if everything was OK and ended up sitting down for awhile and chatting. What a lovely genuine guy he is! NCL should be very proud to have someone like Ryan as concierge.:)[/quote']

Archived