Coupon Books Questions

I am new to Royal Caribbean. I have heard that the past cruisers recieve a coupon book. I also have heard that you can purchase them for $25 bucks or something.

What's in them?

Are they worth it?

I also heard that there is a coupon for buy one get one drinks...Is this one time or for the entire cruise.

Please fill me in on any info that you know about these books. Please and Thank You!!!

I am new to Royal Caribbean. I have heard that the past cruisers recieve a coupon book. I also have heard that you can purchase them for $25 bucks or something.

What's in them?

Are they worth it?

I also heard that there is a coupon for buy one get one drinks...Is this one time or for the entire cruise.

Please fill me in on any info that you know about these books. Please and Thank You!!!

They give out coupon books to past passengers. Most of them go in the garbage(for me anyway) as I cannot use them. For example, save 10% off a bottle of wine over $100......stuff I will never use. There was one I used for BOGO on a glass of wine. One time only.

The coupon book you are referring to that you can buy is for discounts in stores in the ports. But in my opinion anyone can get the discounts so save your $25.

What's in them?

Are they worth it?

In one word "NO" keep your money

I just received a coupon book from our TA, we were told it would have b1g1 drinks/food things like that. It has nothing of that sort. I was highly displeased w/ the book and don't forsee us using it at all. If you gamble there are prob some good q's but no food or drink ones. :(

Definitely not worth buying. The only coupon I used in mine was $5 worth of internet time. Which isn't a lot when you consider how slow the computers are onboard:rolleyes:

Archived