2nd follow-up online survey

did anyone else get one? was diff than the 1st, of 2/3 wks ago..and asked some questions back as to why I had answered that way.Alot was re: other lines, not a CCL Corp. It appeared about last Thurs. Apples to oranges survey, I presume.

Received the first.

Replied to the first.

Did not receive any follow-up.

Not surprised in the least.

If I were the ones sending the survey, I wouldn't have wanted to follow-up on my initial answers either. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the 2nd survey. They wanted to know about loyalty programs with Carnival and cross loyalty programs with all sister cruiselines. It seems they are starting to consider a cross loyalty program.

Just got the 2nd survey. They wanted to know about loyalty programs with Carnival and cross loyalty programs with all sister cruiselines. It seems they are starting to consider a cross loyalty program.

Did the first and just completed the second one about the Loyalty Programs. They also asked if I would agree to a follow -up Phone survey.

Archived