Sky 4 Day Dailies here

alwalaska

I finally got started on uploading my Dailies from my March 2010 Sky 4 day cruise.

Only Day 1 is here right now, but if I get a chance before I leave town again in 2 hours, I will get a few more up.

Have fun.

thanks so much for the dailies. i got day 1 & 4 all printed off for my wife to read when she gets or makes the time. she probably will look them over on the flight to miami!!! we leave in 3 weeks and i am so excited but for some reason the wife and 14 y/o son appear to have no care at all about when we leave. oh well, to me it is fun to look forward to something. anyway, i am anxiously waiting for day 2 & 3. thanks again.

thanks so much for the dailies. i got day 1 & 4 all printed off for my wife to read when she gets or makes the time. she probably will look them over on the flight to miami!!! we leave in 3 weeks and i am so excited but for some reason the wife and 14 y/o son appear to have no care at all about when we leave. oh well, to me it is fun to look forward to something. anyway, i am anxiously waiting for day 2 & 3. thanks again.

It is the opposite in our family. My husband doesn't get excited until the day of. I get excited before I even book, and 16 y/o son is usually pretty excited most of the way along, but teases me about getting too excited and doing too much planning.

Have a great trip. We loved our Sky cruise. Not our favorite, but definitely good.

ifs funny to think that we are flying all the way from alaska for a 4 day cruise. it didn't start out that day believe me. my wife is a full time employee as well as a wife and mother of a 14 y/o but she is also a full time online college student with the university of phoenix and she maintains a 3.78 average. we decided that she needed a short break late spring or early summer and i started researching a cruise on the west coast but there really isn't anything after our sons local school gets out unless you want to go on an alaskan cruise. hmmmm...don't think so!!! we had almost enough air miles for all three of us to fly to miami so....we started looking into cruises from there. the sky's itinerary worked out perfectly for us. i am a planner and the fact that i can get the ships dailies and see what we want to do while on the cruise is a wonderful bonus as far as i am concerned.

ifs funny to think that we are flying all the way from alaska for a 4 day cruise. it didn't start out that day believe me. my wife is a full time employee as well as a wife and mother of a 14 y/o but she is also a full time online college student with the university of phoenix and she maintains a 3.78 average. we decided that she needed a short break late spring or early summer and i started researching a cruise on the west coast but there really isn't anything after our sons local school gets out unless you want to go on an alaskan cruise. hmmmm...don't think so!!! we had almost enough air miles for all three of us to fly to miami so....we started looking into cruises from there. the sky's itinerary worked out perfectly for us. i am a planner and the fact that i can get the ships dailies and see what we want to do while on the cruise is a wonderful bonus as far as i am concerned.

I planned for well over a year for our Alaska cruise. We also spent a week with an RV before the cruise. I had my laptop full of information as well as printed papers sorted into folders for each day of the land portion of our trip. My son was making fun of me (he was 13 at the time) saying that we would be driving to Denali and I would say, "pick up the speed, we are 15 seconds behind schedule." It wasn't that bad, I even had two evenings where I didn't have campgrounds reserved ahead of time. :rolleyes: I did have most things planned out, and it was an AMAZING trip. You live in a beautiful and fascinating state.

The Sky was really a lot of fun. Your wife will deserve the break and pampering she will get on the ship.:)

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much for the Day1 and Day4 dailies. My son and I are doing the 4 day Bahamas on the Sky in March and this is great information to have. Would love to find days 2 and 3 if anyone has those' date=' let me know! Thanks!![/quote']

I will try and get them scanned and posted tomorrow. I am finally back home from a bunch of business trips.

I will try and get them scanned and posted tomorrow. I am finally back home from a bunch of business trips.

Thanks,

I like to 'pre plan' some of my cruise. It helps me to get to do more rather than less. ;) I am soo glad I saw the Margarita tasting on the last day Dallie. I was hoping it was be offered on this ship, had a blast w/ it on the Pearl.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to take so long. Life has me swamped right now. Monday-Thursday are now there. I can't find my one from Friday morning and I could only find me marked up copies for the other days, but it is better than nothing.

Enjoy.

• 3 months later...
Sorry to take so long. Life has me swamped right now. Monday-Thursday are now there. I can't find my one from Friday morning and I could only find me marked up copies for the other days, but it is better than nothing.

Enjoy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the dailies. I plan my vacations till I drive myself and my wife crazy. you gave me more things to work with.:D

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the dailies. I plan my vacations till I drive myself and my wife crazy. you gave me more things to work with.:D

Glad you were still able to find it. I drive my family crazy with my planning, but it really makes the time go faster.

Archived