Booking REALLY early.......

Sophie

We booked this little 4-night Majesty trip about a month ago and already the category for the girls inside cabin (across the hall from us) is sold out. I'm watching for December 2006 to open up. I'm ready now to book the Enchantment (Mexico) Western.

If I book now (or when the new dates come out) for a summer 2006 cruise, can I somehow rebook this when we are on the Sovereign this June to get onboard booking credit? I am looking at a specific cabin, so I want to book early and not wait until June. Will I just have to forget about the credit?

Maggie

We're planning on the Adventure on May 28, 2006 out of San Juan. It's my son's eighth grade graduation and some of the families of his friends are going on a cruise but reservations haven't opened yet. If the calendar stays the same we want the Adventure cruise to Aruba and Curacao. We have been on six cruises before but never those two ports. There will be 5-7 families going. The boys are almost more excited than we are, if that's possible. COME ON RCCL BREAK OUT THOSE DATES!!!

We are leaving on the Explorer March 13th...8days but who's counting. I want to book Alaska for July-Aug of 06 and get onboard credits. If the dates are not available what happens with the credits???

I've read posts that say you can book a cruise on board the ship (any cruise) and then transfer it to the sailing you want when it becomes available - just make sure to keep your booking number when transfering the cruise.

Archived