Wine included in Chops Grille?

cherith

I've read a couple of posts where people mention that their wine was included in the meal. Anyone want to elaborate on that? We DID eat in Chops Grille on the Brilliance and we ordered a bottle of wine. But it was not ever mentioned that a house wine may be included in the price.

Anyone have any more info?

Sometimes the Honeymoon or Romance packages include one night in the specialty restaurant and a bottle of wine, usually the lowest price wine. Perhaps that is what you read about, without the person mentioning it was part of a package. I have priced out the packages before, they come to what you would pay for the individual items and there is usually one item we don't want or need. It does sound like a great gift to newlyweds or on a special anniversary, though.

Actually, I'm just trying to verify what a couple posters have said when they've reviewed Chops and Portofino. There was more than one instance where that was said and it caught my eye. Maybe they were on some promotion or something as no one else has popped in to say that it IS included. Or maybe reflections on the meal weren't exactly accurate.

It wouldn't make sense to have wine included, because we spend more than $20 ANY time we buy wine with our meal. (which is most) If it were the case we'd just book 7 nights straight at chops!! :-)

Archived