Summer on Freedom

do the prices come down at all in the summer? It looks like interior for July are running $899.99. Do you think it will drop? We ALWAYS sail in fall or winter when the prices are great. But our son is coming home from being stationed in Guam. Yippie and we would love to go but need that price a but lower! Any help or suggestions!:D BTW I am a price watcher just need to know if it will go lower.

do the prices come down at all in the summer? It looks like interior for July are running $899.99. Do you think it will drop? We ALWAYS sail in fall or winter when the prices are great. But our son is coming home from being stationed in Guam. Yippie and we would love to go but need that price a but lower! Any help or suggestions!:D BTW I am a price watcher just need to know if it will go lower.

Keep watching and check for military rates as well. Good luck!

I am also trying to cruise on the Freedom this summer and am not too hopeful about prices coming down at this point. I have periodically been checking rates for May-August, and they seem to be all very similar.

I am just about ready to bite the bullet and just book something, because I am afraid if I wait until the last minute, I won't get the cabin type I want (because it will be sold out). I may wait another week or two, but that's it. Due to my daughter's school and gymnastics competition schedule, we need to take our vacation in the the summer this year like you. I would much prefer to go in October or November to get (a lot) more for my money, not to mention that it will be cooler!

Someone here also suggested to check the Liberty as well, so I have been doing this.

Good luck and hope to see you onboard! :)

Summer is usually the high season and prices don't come down very often. We have been checking the prices in August and guess when the prices are the lowest...at the end of the month when the kids all go back to school

Sometimes you can get the Florida resident discount 1-2 months before sailing. Last June, we were able to upgrade a regular balcony to a Junior Suite on Freedom about 1 month before sailing for the same price...!

This year we are unable to sail at all in the summer on the 7 night cruises. The 5 night Granduer has great residency discounts in July and August.:)

Summer is usually the high season and prices don't come down very often. We have been checking the prices in August and guess when the prices are the lowest...at the end of the month when the kids all go back to school

This is what we have found. However, by booking years in advance we got the best possible price for our July Liberty cruise.

Archived