Galveston Best Western

dac61

We are booked out of Galveston in Aug. Where I work we stay at Best Western so I have points to use for free rooms. My wife is a bit concerned with some of the reviews for this hotel. Anyone here ever stay there? Is it good or bad? Would like to put her at ease!

Thanks

Try posting in the Ports of Call forum.

There's plenty of bad reviews out there about Carnival...is that going to stop you from cruising Carnival?

Thank you. I will do that.

If you are staying at the Best Western Beachfront on Seawall Blvd, we have stayed there many times. It is one of our favorite hotels. The rooms are clean with coffee makers in them, they have a very nice breakfast in the morning, and they will let you park your car during the cruise but they have no shuttle service. It is located next to a Kroger Signature store and a few blocks from a Walmart. We've enjoyed our stay every time. Here are some pictures.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We have also stayed at the Best Western Beachfront but that was several years ago. The rooms are nice and clean and you can leave your car there but be sure to have something to clean the windshields. The saltspray will mess them up.

Dave

Archived