Can someone post dailies from Solstice Western Caribbean?

bri79

I know that the western caribbean cruises just started, but I ould love if someone could post the dailies? or maybe i could receive them by mail? This will be my first cruise (july) and am so excited! thank you!

I've asked as well and so far nothing, maybe no one on the first cruise (only been one so far ont he western itinerary) that visits this board kept them...we can only hope that someone does and can post them for us :D

• 2 weeks later...

well I leave this weekend for Solstice Western itinerary...guess I'll have to try and be the one to do this saving and scanning. The saving part is easy I do it for all our cruises but I have never tried to scan & share them before so it might take me a few tries. Anyone have any recommendations on what is the easiest way to do this?

well I leave this weekend for Solstice Western itinerary...guess I'll have to try and be the one to do this saving and scanning. The saving part is easy I do it for all our cruises but I have never tried to scan & share them before so it might take me a few tries. Anyone have any recommendations on what is the easiest way to do this?

I am planning on doing this when I get back. If things do not pile up too badly while out they should be up 6/3.

What are dailies?

Soon to be first time cruiser here, so not well versed in cruise lingo...lol.

While you are at dinner your cabin attendant will leave small brochure with all of the next days activities. You should plan on reading this because there will be important information in there. Two things you need to know that will be in the daily are if you stay on ships time or local time in port and when the will be washing the windows! :eek:

This publication is referred to as the dailies on Celebrity. Enjoy your first cruise!

drd-aus -thanks! like I said I could give it a whirl but since I have never attempted to do so before I am not sure I could do it and make sure it was a size that was compatible for everyone to use without being huge. thanks! probably see you on board too! :D

I have a group going on the Western Caribbean itinerary aboard the Solstice later in June. Our Group Forum at Cruise Critic has all kinds of useful information pertaining to our ports of call and the ship. Because we are a dive group, you'll have to weed through three pages of postings dealing with scuba diving. But in between, you'll find our group planner which has cruise line confirmed schedules, ports of call info and other valuable stuff - I think we may also have a link to copies of "Celebrity Today" the daily activity planner for the Solstice.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me. Visitors are always welcome, but remember, to view the contents of the Group Forum, you must be signed onto Cruise Critic as a member. Unlike cruise line forums such as this one, the group forums are for members only.

Thanks.

Archived