Italy Private Tour Company Recommendations?

splash500

My husband and I are going on a Crystal Cruise Voyage 0211 in May and are looking for a private tour company to guide us through Rome for 2 days after the cruise and on the Amalfi Coast for the cruise excursion. This is our first trip to Europe and we are looking for someone to help maximize our time and provide insight into the sights and culture. Anyone have any companies that you can recommend we use? thanks so much!!!

Melissa

My husband and I are going on a Crystal Cruise Voyage 0211 in May and are looking for a private tour company to guide us through Rome for 2 days after the cruise and on the Amalfi Coast for the cruise excursion. This is our first trip to Europe and we are looking for someone to help maximize our time and provide insight into the sights and culture. Anyone have any companies that you can recommend we use? thanks so much!!!

Melissa

HI Melissa

I am doing some tours in July, havent picked my tour company yet, still searching. Just do a search on the Italy Boards and you will find tons of recommendations. I am looking at romeinlimo,romecabs,enjoyrome, and about 6 others that were recommended on cc.

allarounditaly.com with Fabrizio was fabulous. We booked full day tours for both Rome and Florence based on reviews on CC. Our drivers were fluent in English, very knowledgeable about the ports, professional, very safe drivers, and friendly. The vehicles were Mercedes mini-vans which were immaculate and comfortable. We saw more in one day on our Rome tour than we could have seen in 4 bus tours, and our driver got us to the Vatican early enough that there was virtually no line. In both cities our driver took us right up close to each attraction saving us both time and energy. We heard people on our ship complaining that they had to walk very far to the tower in Pisa on the ship's bus tours. Our driver dropped us off at the front walk. Tours with Fabrizio were the highlights of our cruise.

Any of the usually recommended companies I am sure would be fine. Fir our family it is a no brained we go with Stefano and Rome Cabs everytime. I can't imagine a trip to Italy that did not include them. Wonderful company, very professional, perfect English. Tops in my book !

Another vote here for allarounditaly.net

We used them for tours in Naples, Rome, and Florence last year and it was wonderful. We had Fabrizio, the owner, as our driver and he was great. No complaints what so ever. He also arranged private guides for us at Pompeii and for the Vatican, both of whom were also wonderful.

I wanted to have a private tour of different areas in Europe (alot of private companies are based in one area specifically.)

PassportandGo was incredible. I felt like I was traveling like a famous person, it was truly wonderful.

And I've been to Rome too many times to count but wanted to do sometihng a little extra special when going to other areas...

Passport&Go is the best of the best, You can't be dissapointed!

I reccomend contact them :)

www.PassportandGo.com

Archived