First Time Cruiser On Pride-Is this a good or bad stateroom?

stavs

Wife and I are first timers and we chose a balcony stateroom. We let Carnival decide which stateroom. Figured I would roll the dice. We were assigned the following: category 8n 8270.

This is at the back of the ship, which seems like it would be cool, but what do I know. Is it good or bad to be all the way at the back of the ship? :confused:

Whoops! My bad! We are on the Pride from May 30th. Only reason I opted for a balcony was so i could have the luxury of smoking without having to go anywhere special. :)

That's an aft cabin and many people love those! It seems like a great assignment if you booked a guarantee!

Others who have cruised on this class of ship can give more specifics (size of balcony, room configuration, etc.)

Maggie

Woah, dude, you got an aft extended balcony. Nice score. You will be spoiled and not want to go back to the regular ole little balconies. LOL

There is a link a few pages down (maybe page 2) called "Show me your aft". Scan through the thread for pictures of an aft balcony. You do not have a wrap-around, but you will have an extended. It's deeper and gives more room as opposed to a regular side balcony.

Cool! So, since its listed on the "My Cruise" page, they wont change it, right?

They *could* change it. Will they? Probably not.

Enjoy and come back and post pics for us to drool over.:D

Archived