Princes Ruby

bgcruiser1431

Trying to decided between two cruises for 1-30-11. The Princess Ruby is one of the ships. The reviews so far have been good. However, nothing has directed at the quality of the production shows. Would appriciate any and all comments from those who have been on the Ruby recently. The production shows are extremely important to the boss. Thanks

The Boss and I are booked on the 1/30/11 sailing of Ruby Princess along with 4 other couples, three from the Akron-Cleveland area and one from St. Petersburg. Production shows rotate on the ships through the months. A review now would not represent the shows or perfomers that will be onboard in January.

We have always enjoyed the Princess production shows.

Trying to decided between two cruises for 1-30-11. The Princess Ruby is one of the ships. The reviews so far have been good. However, nothing has directed at the quality of the production shows. Would appriciate any and all comments from those who have been on the Ruby recently. The production shows are extremely important to the boss. Thanks

The cast is usually only on for six months. Who ever is working on

the Ruby now, won't be there in January.

Additionally, the production shows are different between seven and ten

day cruises.

I don't think Princess production shows are as good as Carnival's or Royal Caribbean's. I would rank them:

1. Carnival

2. Royal Caribbean

3. Princess

I have seen the "Piano Man" and a few others I can not remember on 7 and 10 day cruises. Our last 3 Princess cruises over 3 years we have seen the Piano Man on each different ship. I find their production shows very good but they do not change them up often. Just MHO.

The cast is usually only on for six months. Who ever is working on

the Ruby now, won't be there in January.

Additionally, the production shows are different between seven and ten

day cruises.

Just returned from 16 day TA on Ruby and thought the production shows were excellent as well as the other shows. This particular sailing had the best shows I have seen on a ship.

Archived