August Mariner cruise, is the first day....

We sailed mid August last year. We had a beautiful day down on the first day and a nice day on the first of the 2 days coming back. The second day however was windy and chilly. The sun was out for the most part but almost everyone stayed in doors that day.

As a side note, it was HOT and HUMID in all the ports.

We sailed mid August last year. We had a beautiful day down on the first day and a nice day on the first of the 2 days coming back. The second day however was windy and chilly. The sun was out for the most part but almost everyone stayed in doors that day.

As a side note, it was HOT and HUMID in all the ports.

Great! I was worried about the last 2 days.. I knew it would be hot and muggy down in Mex., just wasn't sure about the last 2 days. We've cruised in April before several times, the last 2 days are FREEZING cold!

Thanks for replying!

We were on the Mariner on the Feb 28, 2010 sailing. The only time the temps were cold was the morning we arrived in San Pedro. Departure day was in the upper 60s, and the rest of the time it was in the 70s and 80s. I was worried we wouldn't get to use the balcony much and we were able to use it everyday comfortably. I sat out there even in the mornings drinking coffee in my robe.

jc

We were on the Mariner on the Feb 28, 2010 sailing. The only time the temps were cold was the morning we arrived in San Pedro. Departure day was in the upper 60s, and the rest of the time it was in the 70s and 80s. I was worried we wouldn't get to use the balcony much and we were able to use it everyday comfortably. I sat out there even in the mornings drinking coffee in my robe.

jc

Wow, I'm suprised that the last 2 days weren't cold!! This is one of the reasons we finally changed from April/May to summer.. To many in our group would complain that the first and last 2 days were 'wasted'. Who do they think I am, to be able to control the weather, God??! Hmmm....

I'm struggling to remember, and I was just there end of August last year! Guess it's because I've done that cruise so many times, that they have melded into one. :o LOL

I don't remember it being exceptionally cold, though. It was, however, windy.

I was just there a few weeks ago. I was outside in a T-shirt and shorts at the pool bar on the Saturday. It wasn't terribly warm, but I wasn't freezing, and I'm always cold.;)

It was warm on the Friday, when I won the women's biceps competition! LOL:p

The Friday should be ok. The Saturday will be a crap shoot.;)

I'm struggling to remember, and I was just there end of August last year! Guess it's because I've done that cruise so many times, that they have melded into one. :o LOL

I don't remember it being exceptionally cold, though. It was, however, windy.

I was just there a few weeks ago. I was outside in a T-shirt and shorts at the pool bar on the Saturday. It wasn't terribly warm, but I wasn't freezing, and I'm always cold.;)

It was warm on the Friday, when I won the women's biceps competition! LOL:p

The Friday should be ok. The Saturday will be a crap shoot.;)

Awesome, then we should be ok! I hope I win the hairy back/chest contest!! JK people! ;)

Archived