Upgrading from a 6A to a 6C

xop

Got some prices to upgrade from a 6A to a 6C. I don't understand the difference between these (or any other categories) All I understand are the deck levels. Can anyone explain this to me please. Thanks

And 6C is mid-ship, whereas 6A and 6B are forward and aft. Better location to be in the middle of the ship, less movement felt mid-ship and closer access to everything. We upgraded from 6A to 6C with an early saver protection. :)

Can you upgrade at anytime?

I think it depends on what rate you have booked under. I was with Early Saver, so when they started to offer a free upgrade from a 6A to a 6C, they honored a free upgrade for us. But if they had not offered the free upgrade, and I just wanted to switch, I would have had to pay a $50 fee for each person to switch (Early Saver Rules) plus the cost of the upgrade. If you book under a resident rate etc., I believe you can upgrade without penalty at any time; you just pay the difference.

I saw an up grade from 4b to 4d called my TA and she got us up to 6 D upgrade. Next time i will not book with a TA so i can do that when i see it. I had to wait for her to get back with me etc.

I went up decks so i guess it is an upgrade..

Good luck..

Got some prices to upgrade from a 6A to a 6C. I don't understand the difference between these (or any other categories) All I understand are the deck levels. Can anyone explain this to me please. Thanks

Under funships on the Home page, find your ship and check the deck plans. ken

Even under Early Saver, yoiu can upgrade at any time for no fees - just the cost difference. You cannot downgrade without the fee though.

Thank you .. I signed up under the Early Saver. Should I wait til closer to time to see if they offer an upgrade before I pay for it now?

Archived