suite question

Going on the Spirit this Friday and just did an upsell for an aa owners suite. Do any of you have current pictures that you can share with me, or any comments on this room? We always cruise mid ship so this is a big change being aft.

Going on the Spirit this Friday and just did an upsell for an aa owners suite. Do any of you have current pictures that you can share with me, or any comments on this room? We always cruise mid ship so this is a big change being aft.

We had our first aft on the Dawn last year and booked the same cabin for this year since we love the aft soooo much! :D

Congrats on the upsell. Hope I get one some day.

I haven't stayed in the aft suite, but rather the side AC. When I visited friends in the Aft Suite, I did notice a bit of vibration when the ship was going full speed at night since it has propellors and isn't a aizapod style ship.

The suites are incredibly nice though and different from all the other NCL ships since they reflagged her from Star. Lots of really nice touches we found like custom mosaic floors and granite counters, etc. Very very lush. Enjoy the upsell and congrats!

And since you are in AA owners suite you will be given three bottles of booze and butler will stock fridge with soda for you.

The after owners suite is nice. It is not overly large. You do get extra deck space that actually wraps partly around the side.

Best perk > Cagneys for lunch and dinner. Make sure you do it on boarding day.

Other perks include special seating in the shows, and my favorite was the early admission to the chocoholic buffet on the Spirit last month. :)

Other perks include special seating in the shows, and my favorite was the early admission to the chocoholic buffet on the Spirit last month. :)

Where is the special seating on the Spirit? Near the stage or farther up like Villa seating on newer ships? We have an OS on the Spirit later this year. Thanks! :)

Question about the butler. Will he or she press your clothes if needed and is there a charge?

I'm sure the butler can get that done for you. What can't they do??!! lol

What # anniversary are you celebrating & what doesn't you dh know about....the cruise or the butler?? :D

I'm sure the butler can get that done for you. What can't they do??!! lol

What # anniversary are you celebrating & what doesn't you dh know about....the cruise or the butler?? :D

9 years and dh has no idea about the cruise or the suite:p I packed today and he thinks we are going to the cape for a day or two,when he gets out of work.

9 years and dh has no idea about the cruise or the suite:p I packed today and he thinks we are going to the cape for a day or two,when he gets out of work.

That's the way to do it!! GOOD FOR YOU! WTG!

Question about the butler. Will he or she press your clothes if needed and is there a charge?

I doubt you would get charged if it is a single item. If you have multiples, then it may be considered part of laundry service.

If you really want them to, the butler will unpack your stuff for you. I never had a desire to let them sift through my undies, but I have let them shine my shoes to perfection before :-)

Archived