Miami Terminal

CruisinCoach

okay, this may be an odd question, but are there vending machines in the cruise terminal in Miami that sell soda? and if so, how much is a bottle? I was thinking it may actually be cheaper to just get a few bottles through the machines then to pay a taxi the additional price to stop somewhere along the way. I only need a few as mixers, not a 12-pack.

There are vending machines and vendors selling individual soft drink/water/gatorade and the like in all of the Miami terminals. Usual airport prices, so probably about $2 a bottle. Not a bad idea if you're going directly to the ship.

I think they meant Miami Cruise Terminal not airport terminal. I have been there a few times now and I have never noticed any vending machines inside the cruise terminal. I would suggest getting it at the airport or paying the the extra for the stop, it will probably be similar cost either way.

Matt

Edited by MinnesotaCruiser423

Yes, there are vending machines near the restrooms. When were there on 4/26/10, only the snack machine worked, not the soda machine. So you might want to get your soda before you had to the port to be on the safe side.

• 6 years later...