How can anyone stand the wait!!

HMSDingy

My apologies to my US neighbours about the Cuba thing. But taking a vacation before a cruise kind of gets you in the mood. I least we can get a head start on our tans:D:D:D

I love the planning ahead, and now, as we have reached the "WOW - less than 3 weeks until our cruise!!!!" place, we are BOTH getting very excited. I report to DH about all the happenings on CC, and he asks questions vicariously, which I research for him.....yesterday I had a grand time trying on clothes and trying to put together a functional, yet fun wardrobe for our cruise.....everytime the kids start talking altoghter too much or at the same time at the dinner table, we glance at each other, smile and one of us usually starts humming the Andrea Bocelli/Sarah Brightman tune "Time to Say Goodbye"......

This made me laugh!

My apologies to my US neighbours about the Cuba thing. But taking a vacation before a cruise kind of gets you in the mood. I least we can get a head start on our tans:D:D:D

So jealous -- of both the tan and Cuba!

I pass the time by obsessively studying deck plans; I think I have the entire ship's layout memorized weeks before sailing! I plot out my daily path between cabin and buffet and pool and dining room and so forth. Sigh. It's a sickness . . .

Archived