Wrist Watch Shopping

speedbird 744

Hi folks,

My cruise ship calls on San Jaun and I'm in the market for a new watch. I'm a pilot, so I'm partial to Breitling and curious where the bargains may be on watches? A co-worker told me there is a shop in Old San Jaun that has some great prices on Rolexs, Breitling, etc... Anyone aware of such a place?

My ship also calls on St Thomas and Nassau.

Thanks in adavance!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought mine in St Martin because they had the configuration I wanted there. Little Switzerland is owned by Tiffanys. There are three or four of them in Charlottle Amalie. L/S is an authorized Breitling dealer. Do be certain to get all the instructions including the ones for the revolving slide rule. Expect 20% off US retail. If you don'r find the configuraton you want try Toppers Jewlers. They give the same 20% discount, They are also authorized dealers and they have a brick and mortar store in Burlingame, CA and they are on the internet.

They may have just moved though. Very helpfil and they will order the watch model for you if they don't have it in stock. ONLY DEAL WITH AUTHORIZED DEALERS!

Hope this helps.

Archived