Price drop Conquest Aug 1st

dac61

Are you posting this to your roll call. Seems like those would be the people the most interested ...be sure to post this there.

I looked at my Conquest for Sept, still up $120 pp from early saver rates ... so unless folks booked at the very worst time, not going to post this little drop to my roll call. I usually wait until the drop is getting closer to the earlier rates.

Maybe August rates are coming down more because they are closer. Sept's are still very high.

I can see a over 55 rate on OVs on mine which doesnt show up on Carnival (and it shows special rate boxes to be checked). I also think everyone needs to always be double checking rates on their favorite TA site, as Carnival's site has been awful lately.

Are you posting this to your roll call. Seems like those would be the people the most interested ...be sure to post this there.

I looked at my Conquest for Sept, still up $120 pp from early saver rates ... so unless folks booked at the very worst time, not going to post this little drop to my roll call. I usually wait until the drop is getting closer to the earlier rates.

Maybe August rates are coming down more because they are closer. Sept's are still very high.

I can see a over 55 rate on OVs on mine which doesnt show up on Carnival (and it shows special rate boxes to be checked). I also think everyone needs to always be double checking rates on their favorite TA site, as Carnival's site has been awful lately.

Yes I am but very few people on roll call so I posted hee as well.

Archived