Hi any one please,is there a Laundry Mat on

P&0 Pacific Dawn Ship,can some one tell me what deck it is on.

Also is there more Laundry Mats on other Decks.

Happy Cruising.:D

There's 2 passenger laundry's on Pacific Dawn - one on Deck 10 and one on Deck 5.

for a big ship,like the dawn.I have been on the sun and they have 2, and its a smaller ship.Cheers:cool:

Yes, but from memory, the laundromats on the Sun have about 3 machines. The ones on the Dawn have 10 washing machines & 10 dryers in each one.

Yes, but from memory, the laundromats on the Sun have about 3 machines. The ones on the Dawn have 10 washing machines & 10 dryers in each one.

Yep, the laundry's on Dawn (and Jewel) are bigger than the ones on Sun. Pacific Star didn't even have one.

The laundry mats are very big on Pacific Dawn, huge actually. We were on deck 5 near the laundry, so it was nice and close and never had a problem. When we were on Dawn Princess I noticed that there was a laundramat on each floor, I thought this was good until I saw them, they were tiny, had 2 washing machines and the 2 dryers on top of the washers and half the time one would be out of order, if you were in there and someone else came in it was very squashy...On Pacific Dawn at a guess, maybe more, I think there was about 10-12, same with dryers, then few ironing boards and then wash tubs etc...not cramped at all, entrance was from both sides of the ship as well. Fiona :)

Archived