Jet ski out to dolphins???

ficserv01

Hey there. Does anyone know what islanders might promote jet skiing out to see the dolphins and more specifically what beach? Also do you know the price? I read a thread asking if there where free beaches that said.........

"Of course, this may be not of much help,since I dont know the name of the beach. But I do know how I got there. My hubby and I took the water taxi over to Atlantis and after bumming around there, we came out fo the hotel and instead of taking a right back to the dock, we took a left and started walking along the sidewalk...for a little ways. We did pass another hotel on the left side and then there seemed to be a road or pathway of sand leading up a medium hill with trees on either side, and some people right away asking us if we wanted to go out on jet skis to see the dolphins (so we knew we were close to the water at least). We went over an embankment and right onto a beach. There was a section that was clearly marked, " For Hotel Guest use only" but only far over to the left, and you could tell where it was. The water there was pretty tough to swim in, big waves that crashed on top of me, and swept my feet out a couple of times, but having drank some salt water it was fun. Hope this helps!

Archived