Bon Voyage Sandi

kaseyoz

Hi Sandy, welcome back!!! I hope you had a great time (sorry to hear about your husband's injury, I hope he has recovered). It's sure been quiet around here with out you.

I started to get a bit worried about your cocktail list, I thought by the time you got down the list to Jas's selection that you might have mistaken 1 x three berry daquari, for 3 x berry daquaris. :eek:

Jenny

Hi Sandielle

Just wondering whether you will have your review of your last cruise posted by Friday. Im sorry to be over keen to read it but we head on the same cruise this Saturday July 2, so Im really keen to read your thoughts and what tours you did. This is our first cruise and I cant wait, we have 3 children with us.

Thanks again Trisha:)

Also will it be posted on this link.

Hey Jas, it was sad leaving the ship today :(- 7 days are not long enough for a cruise, but knowing there's still another countdown does help! :)

Hey Sandy, you know when i loved the ship the most, was after a long day in Port. Coming back to the ship, all worn out from sight seeing and just finding a quiet bar usually around the atrium, sipping on a foofy drink, listening to the pianist *sigh* Bring on Feb i say:)

Hey Sandy, you know when i loved the ship the most, was after a long day in Port. Coming back to the ship, all worn out from sight seeing and just finding a quiet bar usually around the atrium, sipping on a foofy drink, listening to the pianist *sigh* Bring on Feb i say:)

Yeah....siiiiiiggghhhh! Eight months to go! Doing my review is bringing it all back. :rolleyes:

Have you posted yet and i have missed it or is the epic work still in the making? :)

Oh Jas, I would like to send you a private message, but I can't here. I can't post my email address here, either. You'll just have to work out where it is.

I'm off now to take DH to hospital. Hopefully everything will go well - he'll be on crutches for 12 weeks, 6 in plaster then another 6 with physio and exercises to straighten his foot. Please keep fingers crossed for us.

Thanks Rugbypopsie, it is. I am not feeling my usual self this morning as you can imagine, and I probably won't be posting here for a while.

Sandi, the biggest of cyber hugs coming your way ===============================================> All the best for hubby and his op. If mine and Erics surgery is anything to go by, you cant keep a good cruiser down :) Big hugs to you both

Rugbie, is Sandy saying it is on another site perhaps? I know Kiwi Cruser posted something the other day to say where it was, but it was another site cruise forum which ironically i tried to join but it never sent out registration

Sandi, the biggest of cyber hugs coming your way ===============================================> All the best for hubby and his op. If mine and Erics surgery is anything to go by, you cant keep a good cruiser down :) Big hugs to you both

Rugbie, is Sandy saying it is on another site perhaps? I know Kiwi Cruser posted something the other day to say where it was, but it was another site cruise forum which ironically i tried to join but it never sent out registration

Are u on Facebook?

Archived