what did you wear the most?

babywewe

What item ....or items did you wear the most?

Everytime i go on vaction i pack a ton of stuff... and then end up wearing the same things all the time. Last year in PR i only wore tshirts because i kept getting to burned wearing tank tops. In cancun i walked around in a swimsuit and wrap all day...

I'v never been on a cruise...

I've taken cute sandals to go with outfits, but always manage to wear the most comfortable ones instead. I have found that when on vacation I'm not happy if my feet hurt. Since we walk quite a bit on the ship and on shore, I'd rather wear comfortable shoes during the day and keep the cute stuff for night time.

Probably the same could be said for daytime clothes. Whatever your choices, make sure they are comfortable so you don't have to think about it.

I think the main thing to bring is comfortable shoes as stated above. I have a great pair of Birkenstock Sandals and I would not leave without them. Of course that is for warmer weather. In Alaska I have a pair of shoes that are called Walkables that I always pack. The thing is if your feet ache you ache all over.

Marilyn

I know this may sound silly. But I always bring too many "under" garments and not enough bathing suits. I usually end up putting a bathing suit on every morning instead of the usual undies so that I am ready at any time to go swimming, whether in port or on the ship.

What you wear on a cruise is no different from what you wear for any other vacation during the day. Tees, tanks, blouses, shorts, capris and comfy shoes for ports (bathing suit is a given).

On a cruise, however, you do need to pack resort casual and formal wear for dinner. Good luck and enjoy! ;)

During the day, I mostly wear my bathing suit and water shoes. A Tux during formal nights (white dinner jacket during farewell dinner), light slax and button downs every other night. In ports, I wear my Bathing suit (pack a tote bag with water shoes, towels, and sunscreen.

John

I take TEVA sandals and always ware thoes during the day. And my trusty black silky slacks for evening casual to change with different tops. One nice pair of black strappy heels for casual evening. Like to stay in the same color family so I can just mix and match. I am a bit fluffy so I don't ware the

swimware all day like some do ,unless I am going snorkeling on excursions or beach or to the pool ,then I change. So two swimsuits are enough for me.

Cori

Archived