Beach day with shade?

indygirl76

Can anyone recommend a beach club in Cozumel with lots of shade? I'm very sensitive to sunshine (yes, I know, why am I going on a cruise then? I'm weird!) but would love to spend the afternoon under a giant umbrella, enjoying drinks with tiny matching umbrellas. :)

I can't spend a fortune, but I'm not overly budget conscious either. Anywhere under $100 ish would work.

Can anyone recommend a beach club in Cozumel with lots of shade? I'm very sensitive to sunshine (yes, I know, why am I going on a cruise then? I'm weird!) but would love to spend the afternoon under a giant umbrella, enjoying drinks with tiny matching umbrellas. :)

I can't spend a fortune, but I'm not overly budget conscious either. Anywhere under $100 ish would work.

Wife can't be in direct sun skin issues.Went to Chakanabb plenty of loungers public entrance fee beach.

under a Palapa aprox $14 entrance fee great place good snorkeling not a sandy soft beach due fact that it is on a reef but stairs into water rocky.cheap cab from port's

Nachi Cocum plenty of loungers under Plalapa covering pool and hot tub $50 per person with unlimited booze and great lunch and only 50 people allowed so not crowded need to advance reserve.Sandy pretty beach also short cab from port's

Chankanaab would be perfect. Get a cab and go directly from the ship. There was a loooong row of shaded chairs/tables with a perfect few of the kids snorkeling. Then behind the chairs is a jungle-ish park with beautiful scenery and photo-ops!

Archived