CB advise

Smellytoes

Have any of you CB veterans had any luck getting a roll away or even a mattress added to an inside cabin that holds 2 passengers? We have 3 cabins booked with 2 passengers in each cabin. The 3 kids want to sleep together in an inside cabin that only holds 2. I'm not having any luck getting the cabin changed and TA is telling me Princess won't allow this. I was wondering what would happen if we asked on the ship:confused:

Have any of you CB veterans had any luck getting a roll away or even a mattress added to an inside cabin that holds 2 passengers? We have 3 cabins booked with 2 passengers in each cabin. The 3 kids want to sleep together in an inside cabin that only holds 2. I'm not having any luck getting the cabin changed and TA is telling me Princess won't allow this. I was wondering what would happen if we asked on the ship:confused:

The TA is right Princess won't allow it.

The ship won't allow it either.

There are only certain cabins that one can be used.

The only way I know of that you could do this is to switch the two kids booked in the one cabin to a 3 person cabin, even though only two will be occupying it. That way if the third child wanted to sleep there, it would be allowed, but they will not let you just put a third child there or supply you with any sleeping arrangements in the cabin you have right now for the third person. Sorry!

The only way I know of that you could do this is to switch the two kids booked in the one cabin to a 3 person cabin, even though only two will be occupying it. That way if the third child wanted to sleep there, it would be allowed, but they will not let you just put a third child there or supply you with any sleeping arrangements in the cabin you have right now for the third person. Sorry!

I tried switching them to a 3 person cabin with no luck. If they have to the girls will share a bed but I'm hoping the cabin steward will bring in an egg crate mattress to put on the floor if we can't get a roll away bed.

Archived