PC Radisson & Petite Guest Room

Diggie

We stayed in one last June, I really couldn't tell a difference in that one from a regular one this one hada microwave & a fridge but I'm pretty sure the reg one did too, they were both great! You will LOVE the Radisson, it is the only place we will stay when cruising out of PC:D The pool is so beautiful and you can see the ships from the hotel. Yes parking is free with all the room rates and the shuttle is also free, make sure to call and pre-book it for the time that you want, the earlier times fill up quickly. Also I high;y recommend that you get some dinner from Kelsey's which is right beside the Radisson, you can just walk there, great food and great prices, we look forward to going there for dinner every time we stay! It's a delicious local Italian place, LOVE it!!

http://kelseys.com/framesets/mainframeset.htm

Whatever room you pick at the Radisson will be great, have a wonderful cruise!!!!:D

Your very welcome :) Have an awesome trip! Oh and I almost forgot there is a Go-Kart track right across the parking lot of the Radisson, with mini golf and a great arcade (of the course the go-karts too lol), but anyways, if you're into that kind of thing, it's a total blast! We go every time we stay there:D

We are booked at the Residence Inn (Marriott) in July. They offer military and Govenrment rates and we ended up with a room for $107 taxes included... With the Free parking when you spend the night it made sense. We live in Tampa so we are going to drive over the day before the cruise and spend the night and pay less then it would cost to park at the port...

Your very welcome :) Have an awesome trip! Oh and I almost forgot there is a Go-Kart track right across the parking lot of the Radisson, with mini golf and a great arcade (of the course the go-karts too lol), but anyways, if you're into that kind of thing, it's a total blast! We go every time we stay there:D

you wouldnt happen to know how late they are open...i havent mini golfed in so long, might be FUN to end the evening that way:)

Archived